martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Can you delete a posted invoice?

Hi all !

You can't delete a posted invoiced but, can we try it?
I have done it in a Cronus company and this is what it happens:

I'm over the posted document (sales invoice), I try to delete it but the system returns the following error message:
"No. Printed must have a value in Sales Invoice Header:
No.=103003. It cannot be zero or empty."




OK, there's no problem. I print at least once.


Then I try to remove it again and now the document disappear.  

If I access to the list documents the invoice is not there. It seems I have deleted it but it's not.
If I navigate using 103003 document number, I can see ledger entries, VAT entries, Item entries and so on. That happens because I only have deleted the register of the header and the document lines, but ledger entries and others remains in the tables.


So, If you post an incorrect invoice, you have to post a credit memo in order to correct the invoice.

REMEMBER:

- Before posting the Credit memo, you can apply it to the correspondent invoice (only if the correspondent customer ledger entries hasn’t been applied yet), using  “Applies-to Doc. Type” and “Applies-to Doc. No.” fields in the Application FastTab.


-- You can easily create a Credit Memo using the Copy document function to fill in the document automatically from another posted document. Don’t forget to select the “Include Header” check box.

- If you doubt about any test or post, you can do it before in the Cronus Company. If you haven’t any Cronus Company, or you don’t know how to create it, or you are not authorized to do it, the system administrator or your partner can help you!


See you soon!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario